GL events Group wishes to make its 21 French space references in terms of sustainable development and environmental management. The division received ISO 14001 certification in 2012, la Maison de la Mutualité has been certified, as for her, in January 2014.
Focus on ISO 14001 certification at la Maison de la Mutualité
ISO 14001 is the only standard to be recognized for the environmental management system (EMS) and sets goals to get:
- Limit the impact of events on the environment;
- Ensure the renovation of the building to meet the particular problems of isolation;
- Train employees and partners that daily a new lifestyle becomes the norm.
La Maison de la Mutualité also hosts events that for about ecology, renewable energy and sustainable development.
And what about daily life?
For a better optimization, all the teams are mobilized around this healthy and rewarding process.
- Waste management highly regulated;
- Energy consumption strictly controlled;
- Purchase food from the nearest production sites (Locavore);
- Use of products and materials selected for their low environmental impact.
Keep up to date with the latest news from the Maison de la Mutualité (events, new products and services, exclusive offers) by leaving us your contact details below:
maison de la mutualité
24, rue Saint-Victor - 75005 Paris
Tel: +33 (0)1 83 92 24 00